Monday, March 9, 2009

Today's Diary 9/3

Thanks Lionell for your explanation in the previous diary post. Anyway, my class was tortured by hours of lecturing of critical thinking today. Should be same tomorrow.... But looking forward to the Camp. Especially the Milo Pool! Let me explain, I went to the same camp when I was Primary five and we were made to slide on a foam into a muddy muddy pond. The instructors said they poured Milo into the pond that is why the pond is brown. But when I choked on the mud water, it tasted NOTHING like Milo... And the A hut! That the camp we were made to live in. 4 solid wood boards attached to a frame made the bed. Actually quite comfortable when you had walked for miles in the day. But disgustingly, somebody abandoned thir underwear and let it lie on the hut floor for two days. Anyway I think you all should like the camp with a drumstick during lunch. Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. More posts for blog prompt please, remember, this is a school blog, not just your dairy, post more blog prompts for next term, JIA YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your photo montage very much,keep it up!

    ReplyDelete