Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Favourite Food




Ramen

Ramen, is a type of Japanese soup noodle originated from China. The noodle is often topped with seaweed, sliced pork or corn. The reason why Ramen is my
favourite food is because of its fragrance, taste and its delicious noodles.

The smell of the ramen itself is enough to let you drool. The pure fragrance of the miso or soya soup from afar is still as rich as ever and would taste even better than you smelled it.

The soup is so rich and well-flavoured that it would still leave the rich taste in your mouth even after hours. I like the soup even more if it is made from pork bones and is cooked slowly fors hours into its rich taste. You would surely remember the so fragrant taste 0f the soup.

Th
e noodles are so chewy and has absorbed the rich soup into itself and contains the richness of the soup. The noodles can be drawn into various sizes and my favourite is the straight, where the noodles has the best texture and taste.

These are the main reasons why I like ramen so much and why it is my favourite food. I will add some pictures on the ramen.


picture sources : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramen

No comments:

Post a Comment